Job Type: Full-Time
Minimum Years of Experience Required: 2 Years
Minimum Years of Education Required: High School/GED
Salary Range: 16.00 to 25.00 / Hourly (overtime Available)
Willing to Travel: Yes
Must be Authorized to Work in the US
We are currently looking for Iowa Licensed Journeyman or Master, New Construction Installers. We offer an excellent benefit package and a great working environment.
- Install commercial and residential HVAC systems
- Be polite and respectful of clients, and their property.
- Work within the scope of your skills. Seek help when unsure of procedures or techniques.
- Maintain a clean work area. Leave the jobsite as clean as or cleaner than when you arrived.
- Work closely with co-workers, supervisors and other trades while maintaining a polite, professional attitude.
- Arrive on time and ready to work with a positive attitude. Attend all meetings and training including a monthly 7AM meeting.
- Be willing to travel for training.
- Adhere to mechanical codes, OSHA standards and all safety and handbook policies. Including maintaining and organizing company vehicles and property in good working order
- Good working knowledge of basic HVAC hand tools and power tools.
Heartland Heating & Cooling, LLC maintains a non-smoking work environment including shop, vehicles and all work locations
Education and Qualifications
- Journeyman Iowa License
- High School Diploma
- Valid Iowa Driver’s License
- Must have the necessary physical stamina; to include, but not limited to, long-term overhead HVAC work
- Must be able to lift overhead up to 25 lbs several times per week. If lifting more than 75 lbs-request assistance.
- Must be able to work for extended hours or work days
- Must be careful during work to avoid injury (squatting, bending, ladders and stair safety,etc.)
- Must be able to work with powered construction tools (electric snips, sawzall, drills etc.)
- Must be able to pass pre-employment physical and drug screen
- Must be able to pass drug screen at any given time during employment
- Clean and respectable appearance on jobsite to include Heartland attire
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Benefit
- Disability Insurance
- Vacation time accruals
- Tool Account- with payroll deduction option.
- Monthly training/safety meetings
- Promoting within
- Additional education options available
- Company shirts/sweatshirts
We are an equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.